Samoa

Samoa

Monday, January 11, 2016

Arrived Safely in Apia Samoa








Robert and President and Sister Hanneman  I guess I can stop worrying now I have received confirmation of His arrival in Samoa. Course I already knew this cause I had 3 confirmations in my dreams last night. The first was the Dryer was unloaded but had 2 items left inside  then Robert gave me a big hug. Next I got a email from the Senior couple covering his area Telling me what a blessing he will be in the Upolu area. Last I got one of those photo copied kind of confirmation letters they mail to you where they hand write in the Elders name and district of something. Lol I didn't sleep too much last night too busy worrying. I'm curious where he is actually serving though. Wait and see next Monday for P-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment