Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Week 3

There wasn't a group email today but I did get a personal email so im gonna share pieces of that.
On a side note. We discovered an old friend of his from when he was about 4 was in his district today. I sent him a picture and he confirmed that it was elder Tu'ua but didn't make the connection before  Elder Tu'ua left for California last week. Small world. The elder on the Far left is Elder Tu'ua.
The MTC only gets better but the wait for Samoa only gets worse.... President Oakes said it rihgt in my setting apart blessing, because I've got a hankering for them Samoans! The language is picking up. I tend to speak like I'm a broken record but it's not a big deal because they can understand me... supposedly. :) Brownwyn found me at lunch today and I shared some of your love for her(some because your love will always be too much to explain) and made sure she had gotten a blessing. She really appreciated that! She did seem pretty shooken up... :/ Mommy Jones I love Jesus Christ and the more that I know Him the more that I realize how personally you have come to know Him. Thank you.... 

So My favorite part of the day is when I get to write in my journal during "Sacred time" (10:15-10:30). It's as if I'm writing a letter home every night and I mean that in two ways. obviously it feels as if I were writing to those who understand me best, YOU and the FAM. But also to those who are with me every step of the way. Here comes my weird way of thinking/living. I write for my children that " they may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins" -2nephi25:23,26. It's a powerful moment and I feel linked to them so simply!

I am so excited to talk to him tomorrow. He also sent some pictures.
 He says sitting cross legged is getting easier. Thank heaven He will have to do it a lot in Samoa. I'm glad he is gaining this skill. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment