Samoa

Samoa

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Sept 26th

WOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! Tht was such a beautiful email and just enough to push me on to a powerful week of finding teaching of baptizing. Mommy Jones you're the best!!! I love you so so so so much!!! O oe o le tafi I le Moana. :) But I''m very very sorry because I actually had a very busy day full of chores in apia so I have only like 5 minutes to email but I'll make up for it next week. My companions are elder fiu from Australia and elder spatula from savaii. THey're funny guys. I'm safe very happy and healthy. also well fed thanks to our family. They feed us breakfast and dinner while the rest of the mission starves. ;) I feel a little spoiled but its just blessings. ;) I love you a ton mommy but I've gotta go now and teach some of my friends the truth so I'll talk with you more next week with pictures and everything aslong as the internet works out on Wednesday. Love you a ton. The branch is going great we just stated and every has started to work with us which is a huge blessing for us to push this forward and I just wanna get it done!!! :) Love you so much... December is coming so fast! :) Love Elder Jones!!!!!!!! Always read the BOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment