Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, September 21, 2017

September 19

Okay so the first picture is my night with the AP'S. I caught Elder Tuimauga asleep after I got out of the shower because we were waiting for the longest time for the office elders to come back. I was supposed to spend the night with them but they never showed up so we just went back to Tuimauga and Tiatia's room. :) It was cool. The other picture was the next morning and basically the whole day I had no companions... well actually President put me with the sisters all day and I was the designated driver. super weird but it was really fun. Kind of like being with Lindsay, Cydney, Cienna and Carlie and mom because Schwenke was there telling me how to drive the whole time as I sat in silence. ;) Super fun.
okay actually the other picture won't load so I'll try gain another time... sorry. It was supper fun
though. 


"Last Sunday with Elder Jones, may our Heavenly Father continue to bless you abundantly and be with you as you move on to your next district. Thank you for being a great missionary in our branch, I know without a doubt you'll continue to do wonders out there. Three more months to go aye? We love and miss you dearly Elder Jones...
#RWH"   
I Pulled these photos and this message off fb. It was so sweet and I thought Robert would love to read it when he gets home.

No Salagi is in Upolu but I was misinformed, I'm actually going backside to Malaemalu and Satalo which is in the district of Falealili. Its pretty far but its super nice. We went to see it yesterday and have a meeting with the leaders but we're officially going over there tomorrow to move in. But since last night I've been with Elder Thurber and Elder Richards in Vaitoloa. Its pretty fun they're such great elders. 2 nights ago though I spent the night in the office with the APs which was pretty fun. Who is savili martin??? Is that that one lady who made us all dinner before I left? That would be cool to have more than just me sing but I really don't know how the whole practicing thing would go... But sure if they want to have them choose one from the hymn book for us to sing together and we can figure it out when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment