Samoa

Samoa

Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 6


These are all just service projects we've been doing everything. Super tiring but fun and I;m learning a lot plus its getting the elder quorum to do their duties so I'm up for the job. :) hope you enjoy the pictures. 
The week has been good! At church we had all the priesthood holders we needed but the attendance was 3 short... :\ Super frustrating because we had a total of 3 new families at church but still didn't make it even though the week before we had 149... Its so close but its gonna happen. the priesthood is more important to me because they are the foundation but the people just need to be there but I guess they need to do more work to get them to church. But hey I'm glad that you are staying close to the spirit and God is looking out for you because he is looking out for me as well. I'm learning tons over here and just giving it my all to get this work done the way it should be done. The sisters got transferred this week which was lame because they're great sisters and did tons of great work here in aoloau and Aasu but president said he needs them elsewhere so they left. Not sure what else to say... Love you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment