Samoa

Samoa

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

October 3

So these are all pictures of me and my companions and also the family/house we live with/in. Its pretty fun over here. Its the branch president and his family. they're all a blast and he's especially hilarious. I'll miss this guy when we live but I'm sure we'll be back to visit him at some point in my life. The word is supposed to be tafi not taxi...

This week has been a good week we had more than 20 people extra come to church this last Sunday and the priesthood is all there so now we're just working on like 9 different families who are all part member families that area all very less active... They're making progress though but they will fill up the chapel even though church is just done in the house of a member family and is already full it'll be bursting at the seems and then Monson will have to send the okay to build us a chapel over here.

Sister Schwenke asked president Hanneman for a car and got a van to take people to the temple and the visitors center in the temple all the time. Its pretty cool... I just don't have a license though so its a little bit lame too..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment