Samoa

Samoa

Monday, September 12, 2016

Stake conference

The stake conference this weekend was the coolest!! Way better than the first one I attended in Tuanai. The Floral arrangements were AWesOME as you can see in that picture I forwarded to you from the Mcbrides. But really this weekend while attending the conference was a very spiritual weekend for me . Not that I got all kinds of fires started inside my heart but I was given a lot of revelation while listening to and watching the careful preparation and prayers that went into every selected speaker and their topics. I especially loved how much the stake president did personally to bless his stake. Theres been a bit of a rough relationship between the mission and this stake which has tainted my thoughts about the stake and the lear=ders but this weekend has really humbled me and showed me a lot. I gained a lot of love for this stake over this last weekend and I just want to do everything I can to help them out especially with all the stake goals and things. I just want the work to take off here and I want to do all that I can to help it! :) 
Thats like the best part of the week oh and we found 3 new investigators who all want to be baptized so thats pretty legit! ;) God makes things so easy for us if we just do it all his way. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment