Samoa

Samoa

Sunday, February 7, 2016

I sure love this boy 2/7/16

Okay thats a lot to reply to and theres not much time left...
I'm glad to hear you're still stalking me because I swear I see you all over the place. Not really but I do see pieces of mommy Jones in different people. It's Elder Iakopo by the way(Ya- koh-po). 
Mom I don't want you to ever send like I'm telling you you're not good enough!!! THose are never my intentions. I love you too much to let myself do that but being here on a mission my life is all about helping other do more. It's all about teaching a truth and then inviting them to change.It's never because they're not good enough but rather God has called me to help others find more. Elder Holland says no matter what someone says or does that the gospel will always relate to it and can always offer them more. The people here in Samoa are always trying to give, do, and say more  especially give more food because they love the message that we share with their nation. That's all I'm saying when I offer counsel or insight or bear testimony. "I love you, have more, I love you". I revere your name mommy Jones. I hardly ever use Leilani because and when I do I get teared up and my heart fills with like mommy Jones love juice which is actually just extra invigorated blood or something that pumps into my heart because I think of my Mommy. Never forget that...The part about me loving you, you could probably forget the weird explanation because its kinda..weird... 
Anyhow!!!! I'm so stoked that my family is getting up all zombie style in the morning around the same time I do and studies the scriptures. Do you see the change it's having already? I promise there's more of something in our family, you've just gotta find it. :) 
Awh man I love those time just playing and laughing with my mommy Jones!!!! Those are like the funnest times of my existence!
Dang thats great about Amanda!!! I'm so proud. So much for her new lap-top though... ;) Oh Ammon, and Mom... I bet that exchange you had with him was exactly the way I pictured it just 12 times more hilarious. :) I love that turd! Thanks for not soft serving it! Man you sure do like that Elder Legrande.. He's home now right? 
So my Soa thinks that the dates those two lovely sisters went on were my fault because of Missionary blessings!! ;) woot woot!!! You're welcome!. ;) I love the description that went into the picture. You're the best mommy jones! That other missionary mommy is pretty wise. Tell Caleb Halliday I'm very proud of Him and that taking Cydney out is far better than planning a date with me. :)
Okay so this weeks message is basically what I told Cydney about faith. I have no clue out of all the things that I'm doing as a missionary, which one is inspired. But I'm learning tons about belief. I am also experimenting on the word like Alma tells us to do and I'm believing the crap out of Samoa! Plus my soa is a great example of just believing. Neither of us teach very well. We definitely don't speak fluently. I don't understand what everyone needs because I can't understand everything they're saying. But what I do know is that God is at the head of this work. If you don't believe me than look in Jacob five and ponder about the gathering of Israel through all 77 verses. Then do it again, and then read the next chapter to clarify what you thought it meant. I also know that this companionship is appointed by a very inspired mission president who I'm sure has been doing nothing but Believing his whole life and now he knows, much more than me. Lastly I know without a doubt that Christ is with us wherever we go because we are doing all that we can to bind Him and God in all of their promises to us. Their promises are endless and are always fulfilled if we "do what we can" the Savior says. Thanks for all the love. Be sure to have a believing week.
Love Elder Jones.

4

No comments:

Post a Comment