Samoa

Samoa

Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 1st a new year a new companion lol

I'm pretty shocked that its the ending year already... I don't want it to be but I do all at the same time. Saving souls is the besst! ;) Wait really? greenies training? I realize now that president does that to build confidnece and to boost language abilities. If new missionaries are paired with people who can speak its hard for them to learn but if they are a trainer they are the only one who can speak so they have to and then they really start praying and working for miracles to help them so thay can accomplish Gods work. Really I love it! President is a genius. :) This week was awesome though, Elder Johnson got transferred backside unfortunately to Lefaga but I'm here with Elder Mendenhall now. He's the coolest! He's a goofy elder but I like him, so do the kids at our house so thats how you know hes a great guy the kids like him. :) He's from Utah, has about 8 months left and We're blowing it up together. But yeah... thats the week I guess. 

OH YEAH!@! Petelo and Matauaina got baptized and confirmed this week. It was so cool! Plus this guy who knows petelo was like hey he chaged a ton since you guys started teaching him, and I asked him why and he said to talk to you two" So now we're going to start his lessons tonight and set him on date for a baptism this month along with Petelo's wife and hpefull that other family of Soo and all her boys will accept the invitation, they need to. So yeah Everyting is just great. Plus I got to go to Fagaloa this week to drop off some other elders and that place is Gorgeous! Its just a huge bay!!! Its beautigul and its where Elder Ligaliga started for his fisrt 9 months. So yeah thats all... 
Love AY!

No comments:

Post a Comment